I always have so many things going on in my head (to do list most of the time)! So I decided to think of the things that make me happy and type them here on this blog. No whiskers on kitten or soft woolen mittens or brown paper packages tied up in string (although this last one does have potential to make me happy)! I like rainbows, fireworks, Dove dark chocolate, long baths, cooking, my children, my husband, days off of work, sleeping 'til after 8:30am, perfectly taken xrays and pictures, luxurious homes, Las Vegas lobbies, buffets, pedicures, holding puppies, the feeling of accomplishment, unconditional love, holding hands, symphonies, giving, making others happy, worshipping God, getting a paycheck, finding money in a place I thought I'd remember, a great hug, kisses from my 2 yr old, smiling faces, a full stomach, comfortable shoes, heat in the winter, A/C in the summer, autumn, watching other's accomplishments, my mom, my grandma, butterflies, being healthy, God's grace, God's mercy, God's love, God's provision, being re-united, sunset, watching people get baptized, children's creative minds, children's honesty, . . .
The list can go on, but you get the picture! I'm just wandering if I could cram these experiences / things all into one day . . . that would be AWESOME! Then again, I would probably be in heaven!

No comments:
Post a Comment