So it's hard to fit this blog into busy weeknights but here a little tidbit!
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A 'DAVE'! Yes, I said it!
While cooking tomorrow night's dinner tonight, the kids were playing with noisy putty at the kitchen counter! This is good, they were occupied, playing nicely (sort of), and I was cooking! Dave gets off the sofa and starts pretending the noisy putty is coming out of his nose (the kids think he is hysterial), making unibrows with the putty on all of their faces, as well as, mustaches like Senior on American Chopper! Then Dave precedes into the kitchen and asked if he could help, so he was just about to cut sausage up for me when I told Rebecca, 'Watch you don't get that putty in your hair'! And . . . well, Dave spent the next 1/2 hr getting putty out of Rebecca's hair while I halted cooking, assisted in this procedure, and contemplated giving Rebecca bangs! So Dave saved the day and to top it off, he gave the kids a bath so I could finish dinner!
Like I said, EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A 'DAVE' . . . JUST NOT MINE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment