I have the hardest time with this! This is an area I feel like a failure the most! It is so easy to attempt to act proper in public . . . whether at work, grocery, chatting with a neighbor or friend . . . but when no one is looking or when I'm behind the confines of the walls of our home . . . my attitude doesn't always get the seal of approval with God. And it's funny, well not really, how the people who mean the most to me and know me the best get the raw end of the deal. So here's to all of my loved ones who get to know, see and hear the garbage that escapes me from time to time.
I'm sorry . . . I dislike this aspect of myself . . . I greatly appreciate that you love me even though you've seen the good, bad, and oh so ugly . . . and I pray that when I meet up with trials in my life that I can approach and go through them knowing that . . . you will be with me, God will be with me, and that trials shape and mold us into something even more refined that hopefully pleases the Lord by our faith in His goodness.
Don't quite know how these blogs turn into what they do, but I just type and this is what comes out!
Anyway, I feel a strong urge to type how my heart swells with love and joy when I think of my kids!
i so enjoy reading your thoughts, jenn! thanks for sharing =)
ReplyDelete