Life . . . yes, it is a board game . . . don't think I've ever played . . . life is hard enough, I don't think the board game would be that easy . . . guess there aren't as many factors in the board game as there is in 'real' life.
I like life . . . no, I LOVE life. So short though! Just when you realize not to take it for granted, it seems to speed up! For instance, this morning I had an urge to grab Rebecca and pull her on top of me so I could let her rest on me like she did when she was a baby with her ear resting near my heart and I could smell her hair right under my chin. Well, I did it and my chin rested on her head as her feet touched my ankles! Not a baby any more!
I'm very happy with the family God has put me into and just as pleased with the friends He's brought into my life! Some just for a while and a couple for a lifetime . . . all special to me! I'm very interested in things I don't understand or will never comprehend, such as the big why's, what if's, how's of life, but I'm starting to understand that it's not for me to figure out which means I must trust God with those things in my life. Some of those things use to and sometimes does cause me anxiety. This is when I need to remind myself that I cannot control everything and ultimately, I'm not in control.
I also find myself letting others determine my happiness. I do think it is hard to work/live side by side with others that are negative and try to be Mrs. Happy all the time. I also know that I cannot account for others' actions, just my own.
I often wish that life (meaning the junk in life) would not block my ability to get close to, communicate with, and maintain strong, lasting relationships with the ones I love.
What stuff/junk stops me (I'm asking myself)? Rejection, competitiveness, immaturity, stubbornness, childishness, differences, personality conflicts, lack of time, and on.
What reasons should I make this a priority? #1 God wants us to love one another, put others before ourselves, treat others as I want to be treated, connection with our earthly friends and family is important, I want others to know without a doubt that I love them and would do more than they could imagine for them.
How can I accomplish a closer connection with the ones I love? Live life more openly, express my love in ways I haven't before, don't be ashamed/shy when communicating with others, spend more time connecting with God, appreciating others more and letting them know, stop thinking that other's know what I'm thinking or others have the same opinion as me, listen (really listen)
These are my thoughts / answers . . . could you do anything different to make your life more fulfilling or God pleasing?
Count me in number one for loving you no matter what!!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't always be cheerful all the time, why do we show our not so good side to the ones that love us the most.
Because you know they will love you anyway. As you grow and mature it allows insight into yourself. You are growing and maturing my angel! I love you come what may and it will always be lovingly!
Maw Maw