Think about it . . . without your specific parents you would be a different person, without children you are a different person (well, at least our values/responsiblities/priorities are different, which in turn, ultimately makes us different).
I always like to thank my mom when my birthday arrives because who would I be without her . . . or would I even BE? So thank you MOM, thank you for making me who I am and thank you for even making ME!
Oh and I noticed something else about my great-grandmother's 95th birthday . . . I don't even know if anyone else noticed, but . . . my mom put together the party (invitations, decorations, food, etc.), one of my aunt's opened her house for the celebration (also made food, supplied the drinks, and was very hospitable), and my other aunt, although causing the birthday guest to be late, made the most wonderful photo video with great music of my great grandmother. They worked together to make my great-grandmother's 95th birthday extra special! And though her memory isn't as sharp as it use to be, the love these three sisters put into their efforts was and still is being seen and felt.
I love my family . . . Thank you God for my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment