2013 in a Nutshell
Still fostering dogs, watched a couple of Monarch butterflies go from caterpillar to butterfly, Rebecca advanced in karate, Christian gave karate a try, our neighbor (Carson) turned 1, David lost about 30 lbs (biking, diet, and some running), David completed a 50 mile bike ride, Rebecca and I started Bracelets for Good (making bracelets for $ for people/places in need), Rebecca completed 3rd grade with A's and B's, Christian and Nathan started pre-k at Kenner Discovery, David completed the 5K Huey P Long Bridge run in under 36 mins, Rebecca celebrated her birthday at the Insectarium, Christian had a spacewalk with Avenger and Ninja Turtle theme, we got two 8 yr old cockatiels, Shelly got married, Becky had her 3rd baby girl (Bridget), my step sister (Lisa) got married, Dad got the Ground Pati back, I got texting, we went to Gulf Shores twice, Dave built a shed in the backyard, I started playing pool on David's team, I got an Ipad Air from my mom, and Rebecca got baptized!
No comments:
Post a Comment