Friday, February 17, 2012

My people

Lately, I've noticed, like I've never before, how God has placed people in my life.  Each person has a purpose in my life.  Of course, my parents are an important part . . . they are both very instrumental in who I am and how I raise my children and my marriage.  But within the last few weeks, I have noticed that people that I call friends, we may not even know where each other lives or know their phone numbers, but none the less they are friends, have a big influence / part in my life. 
   This has opened my eyes to the fact that we are all connected.  God is showing me in different ways that even the smallest actions / words / situations are meaningful in His big plan.  Sometimes the outcome supports His big plan and sometimes, well, it supports the world's or ours. 
   I love the people I 'do life' with, even if we disagree.  Those are the 'friends' that help me take a step back and ask myself 'how can I change me' to be more instrumental in God's big plan.  I love 'my people'.

No comments:

Post a Comment