Another wonderful day of spending time off of work. Does there seem to be a pattern here? Off of work = happy, getting things done (fun and chores), spending time with the family, but I must remember Off of work = no guaranteed income, going into debt, . . . So here I am being thankful for my full time job and thankful that I have an extended weekend and taking advantage of the opportunities.
As you can see in the pic above, my precious daughter and I got pedicures today while my mom watched Christian and Dave was working. Then we picked up Christian and Dave and had . . . you will never guess . . . YES . . . CHINESE for lunch.
Well, 9 more hours until 2011 comes strolling in. May your New Year be filled with happiness, thankfulness, generosity, blessings, family, hard work, healthy changes, optimism, and above all - God!
Now I will close with this . . . I am thankful for pedicures, babysitting Mom's, hard working husbands, and Chinese food!
P.S. Rebecca picked the marvelous shade of gold on our toes for New Year's and the Saints!
No comments:
Post a Comment